1 st SMART SHORT FILM FESTIVAL!

Hello guys!

I’ve been thinking for a while about how to promote Smartcash in my area. I work with independent cinema in Brazil. And talking to friends I had an idea of ​​holding a short film festival.
1st Smart Short Film Festival !!!

I have a producer with 2 more friends. You can consult on social networks the name Butikin Filmes and the site www.butikinfilmes.com.br.

The idea is to hold a festival with several small awards that for independent producers are a great help. And to sign up for the festival and win the awards, the filmmaker will have to post the address of his Smartcash wallet, thus publicizing Smartcash and encouraging the use! All prizes will be paid in Smartcash then to use the prize the person will have to enter the world of cryptocurrency.

In this first stage we will hold a Brazilian short film festival but we can expand if we succeed for a Latin festival and so on.

Usually the festivals have on average 600 short film inscriptions, we can expand in this first edition to films made in up to 2 years to have more subscribers!

I believe that around $ 10,000 we hold the entire festival.
Already including the awards! That will be of great help to independent cinema!

The figures are approximate, if you have a good reception in the community we will make a detailed survey to open a proposal with precise values.
The money would be allocated as follows.

Awards

Best Picture - $ 1,000.00
best short University film - $ 300.00
Best short Animation film - $ 300.00
Best producer - $ 300.00
Best Screenplay - $ 300.00
Best photography direction - $ 300.00
Best Art Direction - $ 300.00
Best Fit - $ 300.00
Better direct sound - $ 300.00
Best Actress - $ 300.00
Best Actor - $ 300.00
Best Score - $ 300.00

Construction of a website for the festival - $ 1,000

Smart trophy for winners - $ 300.00

Social media throughout the festival period - $ 500.00

Curators for choosing movies - $ 2,000

Poster and art for promotion - $ 200.00

Rental and production for the weekend in which the films will be screened with awards ceremony at the end including expenses with supporters- $ 1,500

I need to make an accurate survey of the exact expenses for weekend production if the pre-proposal is accepted as interesting to the community!

What do you think of this idea?

I would like your opinion!

#5 update | Decentralized Future web series

Talking with some members of the community was advised to propose a more modest event.
With an approximate total of $ 6,300 we could make the whole festival.

Therefore it could perform with the following values ​​below.

Best Picture - $ 1,000.00

best short University film - $ 300.00

Best producer - $ 300.00

Best photography direction - $ 300.00

Best Art Direction - $ 300.00

Better direct sound - $ 300.00

Best Actress - $ 300.00

Best Actor - $ 300.00

Smart trophy for winners - $ 300.00
Social media throughout the festival period - $ 300.00
Curators for choosing movies - $ 1,500
Poster and art for promotion - $ 100.00
Rental and production for the weekend in which the films will be
screened with awards ceremony at the end including expenses with
supporters- $ 1,000

I would like to know the community’s opinion!!!

Good initiative, we would liek to see it expand to the whole Latin America or even globally.

I liked the idea! I think it might be a cheaper version to see what the results are. But it will reach an interesting audience.

Very cool this initiative, smart joining the cinema

I liked it too let’s see how the proposal will be!

A new audience even for digital currencies

That was exactly the advice I got from some of the Telegram friends. The proposal was very expensive where it included a great adventure. Now we leave the proposal much more modest, we will do with an approximate value of U $ 6,000.00. And after the results achieved we will expand if the community likes! I think it will reach a very interesting audience too !! I’m excited about the results!!
Thank you for your interest!

That’s exactly what I’m thinking! The initial idea was very expensive because I was thinking about a big event but after some advice we decided to leave the proposal more modest, we intend to realize with a total value of U $ 6,000.00 to see what the results obtained and what the evaluation of the community! But I really believe we will have great results. And who knows we can not hold an annual event and expand to Latin America !!

Thank you for your interest!

Let’s strive to be the best possible! I am already raising a precise budget to carry out the proposal for voting! I would like more people to give their opinion.

Hello, besides the prize being paid out in SMART; what else will you be doing to promote the SmartCash brand?

I liked the idea, we will accompany to see the proposal!

We have the idea of ​​using the sessions of the short films to make available videos of Smartcash on your youtube channel. All festival art will be based on the Smartcash plus the bee trophy that will be delivered to the winners.

Our idea that is in the final stage of preparation we intend to hold the festival during the period of 1 week. Between Monday and Saturday that would be the announcement of the winners. In this small event awards will have as an opening an introduction to Smartcash, we studied the possibility of holding the event online on facebook because due to the proportions of Brazil many of the selected would not have the opportunity to come to São Paulo for the event.

Due to the questioning of members of the Smartcash community in the telegram about the value used in the proposal we will make a much more modest proposal and then evaluate the impacts achieved, being positive, we can think of something more elaborated for the next editions such as an online poll ! In addition to a festival edition exclusively for Latin American films!

Thank you for questioning!

As mentioned above we are making adaptations to create a much more modest proposal for after its accomplishment to evaluate the impacts reached and present the community!

Thanks you for your interest!

Some of the projects are made just for stealing funds

I think is a good idea.

Thank you! We are finalizing the proposal with some adaptations with the community comments. I’ll post in the next few days!

Thanks for the interest

Oh I love smart movies it’s not dumb action movies or comics. I don’t like when on screen is only space and superheroes, I am pretty tired all of this . There is a wish for something sincere, about life about the person about relationship about problems of the modern world . Please tell me the winners of the festival will be released on the online cinemas, If yes where they can be seen ! At the moment I use the online movie service https://123movieshub.red/ here I find everything I need,I would like you to cooperate with them, I wouldn’t want waste time to searching for movies somewhere on the Internet.