25th is coming. Here is how to consolidate your SMARTCASH so you can activate SMARTREWARDS correctly!

It is the 24th. You have been mining hard all month and you have a fair amount of SMART in your wallet.

You understand that SMARTREWARDS block reward distribution are only paid to individual addresses of over 1,000 SMART. You also know that you have to make sure you dont pull SMART from those addresses so you can get a chunk next month.

Like many, you are unsure where to begin because everything is in 250 SMART chunks spread over many addresses.

In this poorly written guide, I will show you how to consolidate them.

A) Launch the wallet and go to the RECEIVE tab

B) Create however many address you would like. I personally have a few (some for savings, some for spending, as well as others for random purposes)

C) Copy and paste that address and go to the SEND tab

D) Click on the “Inputs…” and the following screen should pop up

E) As you can see, we have alot of 250 SMART in individual addresses that are not eligible for SMARTREWARDS. Your goal is to select these amounts, consolidate them to your liking, and send it to one of your “other” addresses. After you have selected them, click OK.

part of the reason of going through this step is to make sure we are using the mining addresses. and of course, to make sure you dont accidentally spend SMART in those accounts for your HODL

F) Simply copy-paste the address that you made in step B

G) Fill in amount, press send… and then go back to the “Inputs…” box…

H) You can now see that your funds are consolidated into the addresses of your choosing. In this example, both of these accounts are eligible for SMARTREWARDS

Hope it helps!

-s

Can I spent money from SmartRewards wallet after 25 and before 26th?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: SmartRewards Guide