Any ETA on Smart Nodes Release

I know it’s probably the last thing any devs want to answer, but I’m just curious if we have any information on how they will work or tentative release date for the nodes?

Thanks

Yes, on Discord they published an announcement just a few hours ago :star_struck:

Happy New Year SmartCash Community!
First of all, I wanted thank you all for your patience and support during this exciting time at SmartCash and I wanted to give you all a progress update on the release of 1.1.0.
The team here at SmartCash have been hard at work over the holiday period working on the 1.1.0 release which will enable the much awaited SmartNodes and InstantPay technologies.
Due to the amazing efforts of the development team at SmartCash we have a release candidate build that is currently in test. We expect that all testing planned will conclude by the 8th of January 2018.
We will be releasing the software on the 11th of January 2018. This date is to commemorate the 6-month anniversary of release of SmartCash.
To ensure an easy migration for all our exchanges to 1.1.0 we kindly ask that all exchanges upgrade to the latest software by the 29th of January 2018.
To thank you for all your support we will be releasing the SmartCash SmartNode guide on the 8th of January 2018. This step by step guide will go through the process of setting up a SmartNode from scratch. From all at the team at SmartCash thank you for all your support.
Jazz (yoyomonkey)
Release Coordinator