Attack to the mall, Market City, Caracas Venezuela

Hi everybody, Im David Castro from Venezuelan, Im a graduate like engineer, screenwriter and announcer, basically a decentralized entrepreneur like the blockchain,

I appreciate the projects that give opportunities to all equally and since I understood the potential of smartcash I stopped investing in other currencies with the exception of btc and I wanted to collaborate in its strengthening, using my creativity and management skills. Soon I will expose my technical analysis in steemit about why I invest in smartcash.

PROPOSAL INTRO

The objective is that “City Market” Mall in Caracas City, Venezuela, to be known for the acceptance of SmartCash, first through the sustained growth of the community that works inside shopping center. This is a first phase of diffusion.

CM11

The subsequent scope spreads to its customers, suppliers and neighboring businesses. Later, we will promote other strategies.

The general plan consists of 3 phases:

Phase 1. The acceptance of Smartcash in the shops, by means two things, a previous tour of invitation to the conference and the conference.

Phase 2.1. Three SmartCash conferences to the public within 30 days, in the shopping center, with planning and publicity.

Phase 2.2. From a general advertising plan, focus on executing several strategies dedicated to the internet.

Phase 3. Develop another strategy of the advertising plan.

Each phase has its own objectives. Rigth now, we propose voting for phase 1, we hope getting your support to do it.

PHASE 1

Hello, what will you do there?
A: Get the acceptance of Smartcash by the shops

Why this mall?
A: Because

1. More than 2000 people are there, every day.
  2. There are 300 stores, 70% dedicated to the technology.
  3. A large number of stores knows or have used cryptocurrencies.
  4. Excellent location, on the boulevard of Sabana Grande, close to Metro, Hotels, Shopping Centers.

Where will the conference take place?
A: In the living room of 15 meters by 8 meters will be rented, in the Mall.

Mm, and what will the talk be about?
A: Basic knowledge about blockchain and why use Smartcash. Show and explain contents of www.smartcash.cc.
Oh sure … the main thing is the practice of coin transfers

Who will participate, can I go?
A: This conference is addressed to the owners of the stores, their employees and their guests.
Hey, you can go, I invite you.

Explain to me, should I have an app to do this practice??
A: Each guest will have a wallet previously configured on the official website, because it will be a requirement in the invitation by email.
At the door, we will transfer 8 dollars of Smartcash to every guest.
After the conference, the practice will be done.

Ok, in that practice is smartcash going to be transfered to anyone?
A: Yes, there are some practices:

1. We will make a massive donation to “Fe y Alegria” movement.
  2. We will buy a ticket for a raffle.
  3. We will be able to buy food, sweets and drinks.

Wait, will there be a donation?
A: Recently we heard that the issue of donations is very delicate for SmartCash, we decided to make a last attempt changing the beneficiary. This new beneficiary has extensive experience in community work (compatible with smatcash) and administering donations. We do not want to give up on this issue of donating because Venezuela needs it, it is positive marketing for SmartCash and because it is a small amount.

A donation is a sensitive issue, but perhaps in this case it is important to give the message to these mall owners that SmartCash not only makes community for economic reasons but also promotes changes in society. In this case, the donation beneficiary offers education for more than 60 years to children, youth and adults, in extreme poverty or indigenous sectors. In other words, given the circumstances in Venezuela where the need for humanitarian aid is known, a donation to a recognized organization to administer aid to the most needy is not a bad idea, 650 $ really is very little. If the SmartCash administrators know the current Venezuelan context, I am sure they will know that this amount is quite low. In addition, another situation arises, the donation must be greater than the raffle, for ethical reasons we have decided. Maybe we can lower both amounts (raffle and donation) but I would like to hear good arguments to do so.

Who are Fe y Alegria movement?
A: They are an international movement that helps in the education of the most needy, in Venezuela you can find them in http://feyalegria.edu.ve. They have a great international recognition and many years of work. You can find in Edif. Centro Valores, Piso 7 Esquina Luneta, Parroquia Altagracia, CP 1010A. Caracas – Venezuela, Teléfonos: 58 212 – 564 74 23 / 563 20 48. The legal representatives are Mirenchu V. Mendoza: m.mendoza@fya.org.ve, Sylvia Paúl de Oteyza: sypaot@gmail.com, Rutnerys Gutiérrez: r.gutierrez@fya.org.ve.

What will the donation be used for?
A: Scholarship Campaign. This campaign helps them obtain resources to help maintain the programs that take place in their Educational Centers. The proceeds from this modality are used to enhance and complete the most urgent and important projects.

There is no scholarship for a particular child, the benefit is for everyone as a group, with a positive impact on the community, an important factor of the commitment we assume.

Will you sell food?
A: Not directly,
We will have allies from the same mall that will provide their food service.
Purchases and sales using smartcash are the best practice.
There will be FREE coffee, water and snacks.

What’s the raffle?
A: They must buy a ticket for a raffle, as a practice.
It will be a prize for the winner who will be able to use to buy at any of the participating stores in the mall.

How long will the conference and these practices last?
A: Something like that:
45 minutes, Basic knowledge about blockchain.
20 minutes, explaining why use Smartcash.
30 minutes, explaining contents of www.smartcash.cc.
15 minutes of questions.
10 minutes, general practice of donation to “Fe y Alegria” movement.
10 minutes, for the purchase of the ticket for the raffle.
From there, guests can buy food for sale, (15-45 minutes)
Total: 175 minutes, (2 hours and 55 minutes)

I forgot, how many people will be at the event?
A: About 150, including the organizers. We are 4 in the team of organizers. There are 4 in the protocol. and 2 in the audiovisual support.

All right, now, tell me who organizes the event.
A: David Castro, Engineer, Writer and Announcer, entrepreneur crypto enthusiast who will be 1 Smartcash Speaker, 1 event producer (Mariela Martinez) and 2 Smartcash Speakers (Anthony Montecalvo and another to be defined)

Great, how do you guarantee attendance?
A: We will have two days to invite to each store, for this we will do the following steps:

1. Email registration of the owner / manager of the store (invitation will be sent)
  2. Speak in person to each store about the conference subject, date, time, practices, lunch and raffle.
  3. Hand out flyer of the event, which includes instructions to open a wallet.
  4. Send reminder by mail two days before the event and one day before.

Can you give me the conference agenda?
A: Sure, I’ll send you the content.

CONTENT OF THE CONFERENCE

1. Background of blockchain technology / Speaker A
  2. Definition of blockchain / Speaker B
  3. Blockchain application about Cryptocurrencies / Speaker C
  4. What is SmartCash y why use it / Speaker A
  5. Complete review of the page www.smartcash.cc / Speaker B
  6. Question session / Speaker C
  7. Practicing the purchase of a donation ticket with smartcash to “Fe y Alegria” movement / Speaker B .
  8. Practicing the purchase of a raffle ticket with smartcash / Speaker C
  9. Free practice of food and beverage purchases.

Anything else that I have forgotten?

A: At the door check, 2 stickers will be delivered to the owners / managers of each store, with the SmartCash logo (“SmartCash is accepted”).

At the end of the event, we will be sent a thank-you message for the attendance and we will suggest to include the slogan: “SmartCash is accepted”, in their own advertisements, without compromising to Smartcash or to organizers of the event to assume any payment of such ads.

The event and the invitation will be recorded, and uploaded in a YouTube channel.

HOW WILL WE DO IT?

A: We have prior approval from the mall administration.

We rent a large conference room that has available the mall and rent audiovisual resources such as audio, projector and computer, as well as furniture for the public, chairs, tables and a catering with bottles of water, coffee and snacks.

All organizers, protocol and cameramen will be identified with SmartCash t-shirts.

The conference will start at 9 am.

WHEN WE WILL DO IT?

A: On friday, September 14, we have the support from the mall, to spread the date of the conference to the merchants from rigth now.

WHERE WILL WE DO IT?

A: City Market Shopping Center, located on the boulevard of Sabana Grande in Caracas City, Venezuelans capital.

Who is the Speaker C?
A: We want to be sponsored by a veteran speaker with a lot of experience in SmartCash. We do not have the name yet, we want it to be someone who identifies and believes in our project, It can be from Venezuela or from another country. It can be from Venezuela or from another country. We do not want to look for it in a hurry, we want it to be a mutual interest.

Excelent brother! I love the proposal. Events like that are just the ones that are needed! I even want to do something similar in my State. Many successes! Greetings from Lara!

Hello David! I really like your proposal and that the goal is to take SmartCash to a massive and strong adoption, because it would be directly to merchants of a whole shopping center.

Here in Venezuela people are interested in information about cryptocurrencies, many do not know them for lack of time and others wait as a small push to finish understanding and using them. So with this great proposal you will achieve a lot.

The truth I see this already achieved and I imagine how great it is to go to the mall, where every day is visited by so many people, among them the majority of Venezuelans and a few foreigners, which is great to pay for anything you want buy, avoiding long queues and problems with sales points and lack of cash.

I like the idea of ​​the practice or dynamics that there will be, that will form a participation of each person in SmartCash from the beginning, we will see the people very excited.

Good luck and I hope this proposal is approved, it is a very good proposal:venezuela:

Buena suerte! esperemos ver todo el éxito que esta propuesta trae.

Thanks Rafael, encourage !!! … you should come when we do, so you can see an example and then you can do a better event…

Thanks Anthony, I hope you can help us with the event. It is exciting because we will attack the mall with force from several strategies, this is just going to start.

of course brother! Believe me, I will not lose it for anything in the world!

This proposal looks amazing! I know you will do a good job, good luck!

@smartmak Hello David,
Some questions

1. If you are planning to give the meeting to the businesses owners and their employees, they usually are in service at 9 a.m. How do you plan to have 150 people when they are on their duties selling or attending customers?
  2. Please explain what is the Psiquexpresion Foundation?
  3. Do you have formal bids from vendors on the promotioal materials?
  4. Who is the C Speaker?
  5. What is the $625 USD donation for?

Also you should place in the title that is for Venezuela, so people can get it at first sight.

@TheWalk_er made a great point. also you can’t count on everyone coming.

@smartmak
@amontecal1

Hi, may I ask what the average monthly income in Venezuela is?
so the monthly wage and the amount payed for the team is fare.
from what I can find it is about 3050 VEF, does anyone know the amount in usd? (the real rate!)
trying to compare the price’s/cost in USD given to the usual price’s/cost in Venezuela.

thank you Adrian … a lot of work to do … and especially some changes by recommendations.

Thank you very much for your time, you really help us with your intervention and we want to read your comments again in the development of the project.

1- There will be a pre tour for each store to promote the event, deliver a flyer and then send the formal invitation by email, so we believe that the date and time will be programmed by the owners of the stores. In addition, many owners have managers in their shops. On the other hand, they are more than 300 stores and we aspire 150 people, in fact still missing 200 stores, 100 stores can carry more than one person. Actually, we believe that the assistance will be above what was proposed, for that case, we will propose a second date.

2- Recently we heard that the issue of donations is very delicate for SmartCash, we decided to make a last attempt changing the beneficiary. This new beneficiary has extensive experience in community work (compatible with smatcash) and administering donations. We do not want to give up on this issue of donating because Venezuela needs it, it is positive marketing for SmartCash and because it is a small amount.

Other details to your questions have been added directly in the proposal. Who is the beneficiary and many details.

3- We are working about the formal bids from vendors on the promotioal materials. Soon we will add it.

4- We have not yet the speaker C. We have added the why inside of the proposal.

5- We have added in the proposal that the quantity seems small, necessary to help an organization experienced in offering educational help for Venezuela and that has no direct object, even if it is a scholarship campaign.

We include your recommendation in the title.

Very thankful

Hi, thanks for write. Please continue.

We have responded to that concern.

There will be a pre tour for each store to promote the event, deliver a flyer and then send the formal invitation by email, so we believe that the date and time will be programmed by the owners of the stores. In addition, many owners have managers in their shops. On the other hand, they are more than 300 stores and we aspire 150 people, in fact still missing 200 stores, 100 stores can carry more than one person. Actually, we believe that the assistance will be above what was proposed, for that case, we will propose a second date.

In case you do not know the reality of Venezuela. There are problems with the internet, with the banks, with the points of sale, with the cash and with hyperinflation. Some store owners have already experimented with cryptocurrencies, they are attentive to take action to improve their payment methods. We are convinced that we will bring a great alternative for them. For this reason we believe that we will have to plan a second conference for those who have not been able to go or do not fit in the room.

Later I answer your other question, I must absent myself.

The minimum wage is less than 10,000,000 bs, a shapoo costs 12,000,000 bs. This is the reason for the largest emigration of Venezuelans all over the world.

http://www.eluniversal.com/economia/15745/fmi-preve-en-venezuela-inflacion-de-hasta-1000000-para-final-de-2018. 07/23/2018, “The International Monetary Fund (IMF) projected on Monday an annual inflation of up to 1,000,000% in Venezuela and noted that the magnitude of the crisis may increase the migration consequences for neighboring countries.”

You can not talk about average monthly income, but I can give you clues to make your conclusions. Those who have not left the country and work as employees, are kept because they have relatives who work as merchants and help them, or because a relative sends remittances from abroad, or because they do some extra independent work. Companies can not keep workers even paying them more than twice the basic salary.

Another aspect to take into account, is that the consequence of hyperinflation is that most of the trade is done in dollars and not in bolivars.

For example, a mechanic charges for repairing an engine, 400 dollars for the change in bolivars. 7 days ago they were 1,480,000,000 bs, today they are 2,680,000,000 bs.

That said, I want to be honest:
1- With hyperinflation the independents, we charge in dollars to not be affected.
2 - The budget could change but not dramatically, because there are costs that are still more expensive in dollars in Venezuela than in the United States for example.
3- SmartCash, besides being a great project in the medium and long term, provides a work opportunity that my team values and appreciates. In crises motivation can take you to overcome your usual performance and everyone involved believes in Smartcash as a payment currency and to continue believing we want to make it a reality in a specific community by attacking it in different ways, making a complete exchange ecosystem to demonstrate its potential with people who live together daily, not creating a community with people at a distance that in other projects may be fine.

Greetings David, a pleasure! I really like your proposal, I really believe that if it is achieved it can have a very good positive impact, however, with respect to the budget I honestly believe that $ 600 in donation is something excessive, like the $ 400 in raffles, I think if adapt these royalties your proposal would be very good, brother success!

Thank you very much for writing.

1- The conference is aimed to the owners of the stores that sell technological devices such as telephones and televisions, among others. The owners sell that merchandise in bolivars but at the price of the dollar of the day, that is to say, a samsung cell phone of 400 $ in the United States has a cost in that mall of approximately 450 $ to the change in bolivars. In other words, a raffle prize of $ 400 for an owner of a store that sells at these prices is not exaggerated, on the contrary it is measured. Remember that you are being offered to be part of the community and use SmartCash as a form of payment and those amounts are common and small.

2- A donation is a sensitive issue, but perhaps in this case it is important to give the message to these mall owners that SmartCash not only makes community for economic reasons but also promotes changes in society. In this case, the donation beneficiary offers education for more than 60 years to children, youth and adults, in extreme poverty or indigenous sectors. In other words, given the circumstances in Venezuela where the need for humanitarian aid is known, a donation to a recognized organization to administer aid to the most needy is not a bad idea, 650 $ really is very little. If the SmartCash administrators know the current Venezuelan context, I am sure they will know that this amount is quite low. In addition, another situation arises, the donation must be greater than the raffle, for ethical reasons we have decided. Maybe we can lower both amounts (raffle and donation) but I would like to hear good arguments to do so.

Thank you for your good intentions and dedicate your time, we hope to see you at the event and if you want to become a part, communicate.

Hi, on the news I saw Venezuela got a new base currency is that true?
and do you think it will help?

or will this only bring more trouble and get people angry and willing to adopt/change,
that change can be towards crypto’s. (of-course this might be over a longer period)

will this change any of your plans?

Hello, they changed the name of the currency from “Bolívares” to “Bolívares Soberanos”, they eliminated 5 zeros to the currency and from today the banks are delivering the new banknotes.

Another measure taken was to increase the minimum wage from 9 million to 180 million in the previous scale . or… from 90 to 1800 in the new scale …

These measures come together with the implementation of the national “petro” cryptocurrency that they claim to have anchored to the national sovereign currency “Bolívares Soberanos”, which they believe has improved the national salary internationally. There are many questions everywhere, you just have to wait a couple of weeks to know the direction of things.

I clarify that for 20 years there has been an exchange control that generated a parallel market of the dollar, one official and one unofficial (black market). The new measures mean the release of the currency and with it, the end of the parallel market. However, it did not happen yet. Today the parallel market continues.

You may wonder why they do not eliminate exchange control and dollarize. The answer may be because they are a left government that does not want to adopt right-wing neoliberal measures. However, opening the market for cryptocurrencies legally in the country is indirectly dollarization, that is, they found a hidden way of doing it.

Answering your question:

The situation has not changed with the new national currency, nor with the national cryptocurrency (centralized and not placed on the world market). People will continue to place prices in bolivars based on the dollar of the parallel market, and new payment platforms in cryptocurrencies will continue to be a way to market in dollars safely. Venezuela is one of the countries with the highest growth in adoption of cryptocurrencies.

Our plans with the project in the mall, have not changed. Although the date could be postponed for organizational reasons.