Cash sent before sync

Hi,

I have transfered some smart cash to my wallet (using the receiving adress on it). Later, I discovered that I should sync first.

Then I used the bootstrap to speed up my wallet sync and it worked properly. The last three days were taking too long. Then I read somewhere that using txindex=1 in the smartcah.conf is used only for smartnodes and I deleted this line (I regret this so much).

The wallet gave a message about reindex problem and started sync from the begining. I tried to use the bootstrap again, but it doesn’t work anymore.

If I delete my wallet.dat (I sent smart cash, but it didn’t arrive yet), will I lose the cash? Is there another way to speed up the sync? Is my cash already lost?

Thanks, in advance

If I delete my wallet.dat (I sent smart cash, but it didn’t arrive yet), will I lose the cash? ==> YES you will lose fund when you delete the wallet.dat file

Is there another way to speed up the sync? ==> right now bootstrap are the best way. You should

1. Stop wallet
      +2. keep wallet.dat and smartcash.conf and delete all other inside data folder
      +3. extract 2 folder from bootstrap file to data folder
      +4. start wallet again, it should work
      Is my cash already lost? ==> When you keep wallet.dat safe your fund will not lose

It worked. I had to use maxconnections=1. Now it’ syncing fast.
Thanks!