Dear Smarties , we know that english is a universal language and we have a dream to do many people in social vulnerability speak this languages .
Level Up (CNPJ: 21.049.955/0001-03) is a course made for everyone like children, youngs and adults with low income that really want to learn . The course offers certificate.When the students finish the course and we offer all the support that a student needs to have a succesful carreer (taking into account the importance of English for better job opportunities, studies and social inclusion).
This Project was created by teacher Renan Cordeiro Matias Silva, the course works at Renan’s house and we would like an aid from the smarts for getting some things to the course like desks, books, white boards, uniforms and other stuffs.
For a better detail, this project is being developed with the interest in the development of people with low income in the following aspects: (i) education and; (II) social development:
• Educational: Level Up will offer immersion classes once a month; (focusing on children and adolescents) presenting them to the culture of other countries, films to develop listening classes; dynamic dialogues to develop student sociability and themes throughout the year.
• Social development: theater presentation of Level Up students in cultural centers and schools each semester.
What the project intends to do:
• To attend approximately 140 people, including children, adolescents and adults.
• Provide a monthly study (in each unit) on encryption and inclusion in the financial system for low-income adults without access to the banking system.
• Qualify students for better opportunities in the market, improve communication and empower them for foreign socialization.
What the project has as main differentials:
• Responsible for the project has a University graduatein English by Estácio de Sá;
• The course is held in Belford Roxo, in Rio de Janeiro. The city where people have difficulty accessing education and a low per capita income and a social initiative for bilingual development is needed.
• Level up has three locations: home of Professor Renan (https://www.facebook.com/LevelUpEnglishCouse) , First Baptist Church of Areia Branca and Centro Cultural de Belford Roxo Donana (http://www.donana.org.br/).
Benefits to Smartcash
• Lectures and immersion works explaining how the crypto-coins work and focus on SmartCash.
• Monthly AtarBand raffles reloaded in SmartCash.
• Disclosure of SmartCash on the Facebook page as sponsor of the Project.
• Special frames on SmartCash on Youtube channel.
• SmartCash symbol on student uniform, flyers and Banner.
The course needs:
140 teaching materials = US $ 375,20
140 uniforms = U$ 154,00
20 student seats= US $ 700,00
3 white boards= US $ 135,00
Materials for site renovation = Us $ 1.300,00
Bricklayer: U$ 300,00
2 computers =US $ 1.100,00
1 printer: US $ 268,00
Cost help for volunteer teachers: US $ 210,00 ( 3 teacher, U$ 70,00 each one)
Graphic designer (course completed by the MicroRio) responsible for promoting the course and Smartcash in social media: U$ 70,00
Level Up financial manager (no cost help)
Smartcash official speaker: U$ 70,00 (Basic course of Bitcoin and Blockchain by FoxBit, active member of Telegram Smartcash Brasil - @ MartinsSabrina_, present in the crypto market since 2015.)
Camera and microphone for youtube channel: U$ 300,00
TOTAL: US$ 4.982,20 (first month) and US$ 1.500,00 in the next five months. (Total: 12.482,20)
All the developments from the course will be able to checked and accompainied through the networks we also create a channel on youtube to teach and we are going to divulgate the support fro the smarts in the uniforms and in the videos.