Crypto Trading Platform E-Toro Expanding to the US

I see etoro exchange has announced it will expand to the US. How does SMART get itself listed and traded? Who on the team handles this? Seems like it may be a good opportunity to add another exchange for minimal cost hopefully.

…"E-Toro presently offers ten separate cryptocurrencies for customers to trade, including Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin, Stellar Lumens, Ethereum Classic, and NEO. E-Toro also added EOS earlier this year, and says it plans to add dozens more by the end of 2018.’…

…“At press time, E-Toro boasts over 10 million users and is present in over 140 countries, including Germany, the U.K., Australia, Spain and Switzerland. The exact date of the company’s expansion into U.S. territory has yet to be released, as executives say they are focused on becoming 100 percent compliant with U.S. lawmakers before the transition.”…

Have you tried trading with crypto ? Is it profitable? I would really like to try it, but I think that it’s very risky, and I am looking for some feedback. What do you think about it ? I am already trading CFDs on Investous trading, and I am really successful in that area, as I am working on the best trading platform. However, I would like to try crypto trading, but it’s not the same, and I am not sure if I can succeed in that area. What do you think about that, should I give it a try, or it’s not worth it ? It’s someting new for me, so I would really appreciate any tips, thank you in advance!!