(FINISHED) SmartCash Anniversary Community Contest

Hey SmartCash Community!

:tada: First of all let me wish you a Happy 1st Year Anniversary to all Smarties! :tada:

SmartCash is pursuing a very rigorous development schedule and our Development Team did an awesome job on delivering those on our 2018 roadmap! We now also offer additional services that are pushing the boundaries of innovation for blockchain technology.
Keep in mind that we want SmartCash to be accessible to everyone, whether that be a regular cryptocurrency enthusiast, everyday merchants and entrepreneurs, or the world’s unbanked!

The Electrum Wallet, Send SmartCash per Mail and SMS, The SmartCard and SmartPay and all new features and possibilities that came along with the Core Client v1.2 Update!
A lot happened these past months and now it’s the time to start pushing communication about them!

We are now starting 3 Contests:

• a Writing Contest
  • a Video Contest and
  • a Graphic Contest

Everyone has the chance to participate!

Rules

• This is NOT a homework assignment, think outside of the box and get creative!
  • Any entries MUST be tagged with #SmartCash & link CLICKABLE to SmartCash.cc.
  • Entries need to be posted on the Steemit, Medium.com or a place with equal traffic.
  • Make sure to post a valid SmartCash address at the bottom of your work.
  • Every person has unlimited entries.
  • Only entries created from the 11th of July on count!

Requirements:

• Content MUST be about SmartCash in some way or form and contain at least one of the following topics: The Electrum Wallet, Send SmartCash per Mail and SMS, The SmartCard and SmartPay and all new features and possibilities that came along with the Core Client v1.2 Update

Tips:

If you aren’t sure about certain things, make sure to ask our Team on Discord (discord.smartcash.cc) to get correct information! If the article/video/graphic is providing incorrect information, the entry will be disqualified, no matter how much effort it took!**

How to qualify your content:

There are 3 separate google forms, one for every Contest. Make sure to post your entries there!

Prize Writing Contest:

There will be 5 winners and each of them will get 500 $ worth in SmartCash Σ at the time of the payout.
The Contest will end on August 1, 2018 and winners will be declared within 48 hours.

Prize Video Contest:

There will be 2 winners and each of them will get 2,000 $ worth SmartCash Σ at the time of the payout.
The Contest will end on August 1, 2018 and winners will be declared within 48 hours.

Prize Graphics Contest:

There will be 5 winners and each of them will get 200 $ worth SmartCash Σ at the time of the payout.

Good luck everyone and most important HAVE FUN! The Hive-Teams are looking forward to read all you creative entries, stay SMART!

pinned globally #4

Oh man this is great! Gotta get my yellow Swag!

All the content created does need to be in English or can be done in a different language?

Can also be done in a different language.

Thanks for the answer @Azuuri

Great way to start getting involved with the community, expect an entry from me Smarties. :nerd_face:

I found out about SmartCash
For a friend who is now Ambassador of Smartcash in Mexico @oucan here I will leave a video that I made to explain how I fell in love with this coin, it is in Spanish but surely some of you will understand it.

my favorite “part” of SmartCash
It’s your community, I like to support active members and reward people for work.

I have been working for the community for some time, and every time I like Smartcash

SmartCash can help change the world, I am a faithful witness that in my country Venezuela is changing the monetary and also the technological issue, I would like it to be adopted in other places without the need to go through an economic crisis in the country.

I will try to participate in this fabulous contest

Excelente trabajo el de mariluna, me consta,asisti a todas las conferencias de la propuesta anterior, sigamos adelante

Hi @Azuuri ,

What kind of graphics are you looking for, and where can they be posted?

Is there a way to be exempted from posting our SC address at the contest entry post and still win and get paid? It may not be appropriate in the high-traffic area(s). [Re: all 3 contests]

Thanks.

Hi, my participation in the contest. All a SmartCash experience.
It is done in Spanish.
Regards

Wow a year, this is great! :sunglasses:

when will the winners be announced?

They will be announced today @byronjara!

Thanks for all your effort, winners can be found here: Winners of the SmartCash Anniversary Community Contest!

closed #20

unpinned #21