(FINISHED) The Σ 100,000 (5 Winners) SmartCash Writing Contest! Bring your A+ creative skills and explore SmartCash!

We can’t let all the video people have all the fun! Which is why we’re launching a 100,000 SmartCash Writing Contest for an entire month!

My ‘Rules’ & Expectations

• This is NOT a homework assignment, think outside of the box.
  • Any entries MUST be tagged with #SmartCash & link CLICKABLE to SmartCash.cc
  • MUST be posted on the Steem blockchain or Medium.com.
  • Unlimited Entries Per Person, 5 Winners. I choose the winners.

Write-Up Requirements (read carefully please, very important)

• Any entries MUST be tagged with #SmartCash

• Content MUST be about SmartCash in some way or form.

• MUST be a worthy post, if I feel like you tried for 10 minutes and/or ripped off someone else, you are disqualified.

• Length may vary, content must include atleast 1 image.

• The bottom of each write up MUST CONTAIN: If you would like to learn more about SmartCash please visit https://www.SmartCash.cc.

• Contest will be decided on November 6th. Only Entries tagged #SmartCash and linked below as a comment will qualify. Good luck everyone!

Winners of the SmartCash Writing Contest Round #2

Here’s my first entry:

Great timing for this contest huh?! Wonderful entry and glad to have you here Luke!

Do older posts count? This post of mine is still a boss! If it counts, consider this to be my number 1 entry. :stuck_out_tongue:

And consider this one to be my second entry :stuck_out_tongue:

My first entry, enjoy!

I put out another post today as I wanted to be transparent with my position. Now I feel like a SmartCash shill! Hahah. Nah, I’m just interested in seeing where this goes, and I hope no one gets burned with a pump and dump. I really hope this is a long-term project which can build great partnerships and community.

Great article Luke and yes no one sets out to shill $smart but it grows on you almost like, growing intelligence does for children it just grows on you. I personally like a steady growth with plenty of consolidation along each of the growth phases.

Nice one Luke, keep 'em coming! :slight_smile: I wanna get more myself…

here ya go! would love your thoughts - and @flatuxx really impressed with what you are doing in Venezuela, keep it up - thankful to see the impact you and your team are making!

My second entry: https://medium.com/@invinate/fundamentals-of-smartcash-part-ii-5b2104c49fb4

Enjoy!

Hey, great idea! Sorry I haven’t been as active as I wanted to be, the new job is a bit more time consuming than I expected. Anyway here’s my first entry:

My first entry :grin:

–My first entry :wink:

–My second entry :wink:

–My third entry :wink:

SmartCash mining on steemit @omar-hesham.
Thanks for this contest. :slight_smile:

So with my second entry I went for a slightly different approach. I tried to be a little more creative with it. Not sure how it turned out, I’d love some feedback?

Boo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi all :slight_smile:
Nice to be part of community. Here’s my first contribution. In French its that ok ?

My second entry, tried to compress my thoughts for those that glance through articles .

My third and forth entries:

My third entry, check it out, spent quite a lot of time organizing and expressing my thoughts on this one:

:eyes:

Here you are: