(FINISHED) The Σ 100,000 (5 Winners) SmartCash Writing Contest! Bring your A+ creative skills and explore SmartCash!

I see people are still posting articles to the contest on or after November 7th. 2017. Is this contest which ended at 11:59 pm on November 6th 2017 still going on?

Good point. @Decentralizd is the contest finished already or not?

No entries for this contest will be counted after the contest ended BUT I will roll them over to the next one.

Yay! New contests! :smiley:

Always! Did you think this would be the only one? :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s great to get a confirmation from you! :slight_smile:

SmartCash & the SmartHive is love!

Wow, cool!:smiley:
And I’m looking forward to the results of this contest * - *

My first entry for the next contest:

Portuguese post. :slight_smile:

French translation of the website

Typically going forward when a contest ends, do we have permission to start writing for the next contest that hasn’t yet been announced, but is known to be coming or should we wait for the official announcement first before getting started? What are the rules in these regards?

Wouldn’t be very community oriented if we only did them once now would it?

For round #2, Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Round #2

Is your stated question quoted above responding to my questions above (1) or were you responding to another post from someone else?

(1) being: “Typically going forward when a contest ends, do we have permission to start writing for the next contest that hasn’t yet been announced, but is known to be coming or should we wait for the official announcement first before getting started? What are the rules in these regards?”

Submit away, they can count for the next round.

Round 1 Has finished with a total of 48 individual entries

Round 2 Has 14 individual entries so far

We are working on who the winners will be

Please stay tuned and thank you for your continued patience.

Cheers for getting back so soon, I, like everyone else were wondering what the status of everything was since the contest ended over a week ago and whether or not we had permission or not to continue producing fresh content. Hopefully, no high spirits were lost in the interim. Glad to hear things are moving forward and no momentum was diminished. Thank goodness these contests will become regular, would you please be so kind as to give us an inclining about the forward coming time cycles of these events will run. Best Regards.

After nurturing the article idea for 10 days of my busy life, I finally managed to compile the advantages of SmartCash I personally adored into more than less human-readable format. So here is the baby for round #2:

Should I submit again to ensure mine is accepted? I missed the round 1 cuttoff date.