If anyone has had trouble passing a proposal, sometimes it’s the timing and not the proposal. If you are truly motivated, I would suggest the following:
- Examine all the feedback by the community and discuss it with someone else who knows nothing about cryptocurrency as well. See what they think
- Make at least 3 SIGNIFICANT changes to the proposal in these areas: goals, methodology, or costs.
- Ask for someone else to help edit your proposal so it looks professional, is written clearly, and communicates clearly your idea
- Post a REVISED version on the pre-proposal forum, clearly indicating that you had sent it for voting before and that it did not pass. Include a link to the past proposal and pre-proposal.
- Solicit feedback on social media, from friends, and on the #smarthive_proposals Discord Channel for another few weeks.
- When you feel you have gained more support, and if you still want to do the project after this process (which maybe takes a month) then you are likely quite serious about the project. Submit it again to the SmartCash Project Proposal Voting Site, including all of these SIGNIFICANT revisions.
- Let people know about your new proposal and good luck with the vote!
If you do this process of feedback, refinement, support and reflection you have a much better chance of passing a proposal. Who knows, maybe you will decide you will do something different. It will be better for you and the SmartCash community regardless.