I love your (I should say “our” but as this is my first day, it’d feel a little presumptuous ) community. The concept inspired me to the core and I am desperate to be as useful as possible. With that in mind, I’m hoping for some suggestions of areas that I can help with.
I’ve been in sales and marketing for almost 20 years. I’m a small business owner (currently custom printed products) with quite a lot of free time. I’m based in Europe and travel quite extensively. I have a wealth of digital creative contacts built over years and multiple projects.
What would be useful? Where to start?
Things I’ve done which may come in handy:
- Organised and presented at exhibitions
- Marketing projects including creative direction
- Created websites, mobile apps, video, logo’s and other digital assets for small and medium sized businesses
- Copy writing
Resources at my disposal:
- A small team of employees including a graphic designer and marketing assistant
- Strong relationships with videographers, graphic designers, editors, motion graphics specialists, 3d designers, programmers (web tech mainly), actors, musicians, photographers … pretty much anything creative.
- Time and desire!
Look forward to your input!