I need help verifying all 4 of my smart nodes are setup correctly. I was having trouble verifying they were working properly before the July 7th upgrade to Protocol 90026 , and client update to v1.2.3
I am running a Mac for the desktop client controller, using vultr with 4 separate VPS servers running. I have named my nodes SmartNode01, SmartNode02, etc.
The first issue that sticks out to me is on the client side under > My smartnodes the IP address says the same IP address across all the SmartNodes01-04. When I restart the client the IP’s say the proper unique addresses upon startup then they change to the same one about 1 minute in.
Currently since I just did the update to Protocol 90026, SmartNode01 says its successfully running,
but the other 3 smartnodes say they are not listed so they won’t be eligible.
For example : SmartNode02 when running a smarcash-cli smartnode status the server says : Not capable smartnode:smartnode not in smartnode list.
Next issue. Is this a problem that SmartNode02-04 have more than 10k smart associated. They have 10,000.001