Increase Italian base users

Amount: 30000 SMART

Time : 3 Months

Proposals Goal: Extend Italian base users with more updates news and articles

Hello to all,

My name is Gabriele Dibertulu and I am an Italian barista with a passion for technology and cryptocurrencies.

I have been happily part of the SmartCash community for over six months, during this time I learned to appreciate the project and the people behind SmartCash enough to push me to write and translate articles in Italian on my Steemit channel [https://steemit.com/@lord-gabo].

Up to now I have written 132 posts about SmartCash (which at the moment could already be increased) and I was lucky to be able to take advantage of some rewards that the Team offered a few months ago on Steemit and also to be one of the winners of the Writing Contest for the anniversary of the coin.

In the meantime, I created the Telegram Italian channel [https://t.me/smartcashitalia] which at the moment has about 20 users.

Each of my articles is always shared on the following Social Network: Discord (on #team_smartcash_links and # main_italian ), Telegram ( https://t.me/smartcashitalia ) and recently also Gab ( https://gab.ai/Lord_Gabo) and Minds (https://www.minds.com/Lord_GaboIT).

My proposal has as its ultimate goal to be able to bring more and more Italian users to SmartCash through a constant presence of updated news and continuous support on Telegram on the most important issues concerning the currency.

My work mostly concerns research, translations, writing and sharing the news.

What kind of news? Those officials from the SmartCash team, tutorials, short news, market trends, main discussions on Discord or Telegram, interviews and videos on Youtube, and what’s also very important, proposals open to the vote. Once I get the news I translate it and integrate it with in-depth analysis after creating a small graphic banner (not a professional level, I’m not a graphic).

My plan is to write in Italian at least 25 posts per month between news, official articles, market trends, translations of SmartHive proposals and analysis of YouTube videos to share on my Steemit, Minds, Gab, Twitter, Telegram and Discord channels

My main goal is to increase the base of SmartCash in Italy and I am convinced that this work of mine can concretely help the circulation of information for Italians who, besides having a second source of information (after the English one) will also have articles with in-depth information on news and further support on Telegram thanks to the ever-increasing number of users.

My overall demand is 10,000 Smart a month, I know that might sound like a lot, but most of the translated articles will require nearly two hours for preparation, especially those relating to the proposals or extrapolations of interviews or statements from Youtube videos.

My work can be viewed on my Steemit channel and I am sure that the quality of future content will always be growing because of the longer available time I can have in the months to follow.

The total monthly request will, therefore, be 10000 SMART for the publication of at least 25 articles for a period of three months that I hope to extend at the deadline with another proposal.

I would like to inform you that these 30,000 SMARTs will be reinvested in Smartnodes and that as soon as they are active their address will be made public.

I’ll really appreciate your feedback about this proposal, thanks in advance.

Hello!
I have been watching your work in steemit, I also joined your channel in telegram, I do not master the language very much but I want to be attentive to your good results.

my suggestion: you should choose what you propose better, our friend @mark-smartcash Having difficulty getting your proposal passed? Try these 7 Easy Steps to Improve and Try Again have an article that helps a lot.

Make a table in excel, capture the screen and attach it here, set the budget in USD $. Successes in the proposal.

I’m Italian, my name is Damiano.
I’ve been following smartcash for a while and I loved the spirit of community. I have a company with an on-line shop and I joined the Italian smartcash community recently. The community is small, but the idea of smartcash and the atmosphere of the Italian community have pushed me to invest in smartcash, but above all to accept smartcash as payment in my online shop.
So I think this project is really good and can not only grow the Italian community, but it can be beneficial for the whole smartcash community bringing new people close to smartcash. I believe you should support this project

Thank you, I added the excel table

Have you sent this to vote.smartcash.cc yet?

I had some problems with my work, I hope I can present the proposal to vote by the end of the month.

Hi @Lord_Gabo, I’ve been following your work and I like the effort that you put into it.
Although, your proposal sounds good, I think it’s better to find a way to get the Italian community involved; it could be something like SmartCash meetups in Italy or contacting business owner about accepting SmartCash and its benefits to them.
Good luck with your proposal.