Masternode.live (pre-proposal)

Summary

SmartCash has placed a huge focus on the community and we love that growth comes through expanding the community. Masternode.live also has a loyal community that we believe could also become part of the SmartCash network as they work together. We have developed a package deal that we believe will engage masternode.live community. This includes: Listing on the masternode.live platform (and coming IOS app), a 6 month social messaging, marketing drive, combined with a 4 week banner ad campaign, and a Youtube video review with CliffOnCrypto.

Introduction

SmartCash has placed a huge focus on the community and we love that growth comes through expanding the community. Masternode.live also has a loyal community, that we believe could also become part of the SmartCash network as they work together.

Masternode.live was established to maintain credibility in the Masternode ecosystem and promote good actors and uncover the bad. Listing with Masternode.live brings instant credibility to the project and access to an active and informed community. Projects listed on Masternode.live undergo a level of vetting and have badges highlighting some of the key areas for investors to look for.
(Masternode.live have additional community led transparent project ratings and reviews in the development pipeline, so this will only intensify into the future).

Masternode.live is also connected to a larger community with high credibility. CliffOnCrypto has nearly 2 million views on his Youtube Channel and has a strong reputation in the crypto space. CryptoCrib.net offers an additional platform of authority.

Execution

We suggest a solution to increase awareness within this community. Using several messaging sources within this community, the campaign will be integrated and thus most likely to achieve action.

• Lifetime listing on Masternode.live
  • Listing on the IOS monitoring app for masternodes (released in November).
  • 6 month promotional drive. The proposed social marketing will focus on credible posts, (estimated min weekly) via Twitter, bitcoin talk and the CryptoCrib. They will include credible 3rd party posts. From masternode.live and CliffOnCrypto. The content of these posts will be naturally developed from the observation of your project, and commenting and sharing SmartCash messaging. A written product review will also be developed and shared by our team, publishing on the cryptocrib, InvestFeed and Medium.
  • 4 week banner ad, to enforce the messaging and connect the community with SmartCash. Displayed on masternode.live, cryptocrib.net, and cryptogaze.live
  • Video review by CliffOnCrypto, explaining some of the key features and benefits, with a strong call to action for the community.

Goal

By accepting this proposal, we believe SmartCash will increase their loyal and educated community and expand awareness

Budget

A total package cost of $1,300 USD

Seems like a good proposal, I encourage you to send it! You can split costs for each execution, it will help for the voting.

Show your social network and site analytics. My opinion is that you do not have a large audience and traffic on the site

The site is relatively new but CliffOnCrypto is creating huge awareness of cryptocurrency in South Africa and has a decent following on youtube. He is doing a lot of good work in the crypto space and I believe this will be good for the coin as the exposure of it here in South Africa is not big but I think its a great project.

I believe only numbers. Showcase the numbers and growth dynamics of your projects or your partners. While I see only 300-500 people per day. and words about how it will be cool and effective. Convince me otherwise.