My experience promoting smartcash

Greetings community smarties! I am very happy because today I had the opportunity for the second time to be a facilitator of a SmartCash Meet Up in my city Barquisimeto-Venezuela.

I met smartcash several months ago and was delighted with the project of this cryptocurrency, and with the friends of @smartcashlara we have already made two Meet Up in universities in the region. Today was a success, little more than 20 people attended and the attendees created their own wallet and were given coins as a gift so they could try the SmartCash payment system by buying in the cafeteria of the university with this critpomoneda.

When I finished the workshop, they spent a lot of time talking to each other about SmarCash, very excited that it was so easy to use the cryptocurrency and that the cafetin would accept them as payment.

I want to thank @ amontecal1 for donating their smartcash to give them to the attendees.

Great one friend. Keep it up

Good job guys n gals, looks very intersting!

Thanks! An important web portal reviewed the day https://www.criptotendencias.com/criptoeventos/realizan-2do-meetup-de-smartcash-en-lara/