[Pre-Proposal] FPPradio Sponsorship

Summary
I’ve produced a daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews, since February 2014, and begin the newscast with prices of gold, silver & Bitcoin. The newscast consists of 2-3 news stories & 2 ads.
Peace, Love, Liberty Radio is a 30 minute podcast that I’ve been recording since 2012. The show explores topics of self-help, personal growth, and relationships while promoting the ideas of liberty and peaceful interaction.

Amount:
$3,600

Timeline:
12 months; January 1 - December 31, 2019

Proposal Goal:
To help SmartCash gain exposure to a wider audience.

Who Am I?
I am the Owner/Managing Editor of Free Press Publications, and I’ve spent most of my adult life as an advocate & activist for peace and liberty.
I’m an award winning author and publisher, and a host on the nationally syndicated talk show Free Talk Live. I also hosts the daily newscast FPPradioNews, and the weekly podcast Peace, Love, Liberty Radio.
I’ve produced FPPradioNews since February 2014, and the newscast begins with prices of gold, silver & Bitcoin, and consists of 2-3 news stories & 2 ads.
Peace, Love, Liberty Radio is a 30 minute podcast that I’ve been recording since 2012. The weekly show explores topics of self-help, personal growth, and relationships while promoting the ideas of liberty and peaceful interaction.

Description of the proposal & Deliverables
I will provide the price of SmartCash every day in the daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews; and a 30 second ad during every FPPradioNews; and a live-read ad once weekly in Peace Love Liberty Radio.
FPPRadioNews is a daily 5 minute radio news program heard on several online radio networks and low power radio stations across the country, and is also available on iHeartRadio!
~1000 podcast listens/downloads per week, thousands of listens on LRN, FPRN & ipmNation
Peace, Love, Liberty Radio is a 30 minute show recorded live several times a week that explores topics of self-help, personal growth, and relationships while promoting the ideas of liberty and peaceful interaction; and can be heard on several online radio networks and low power radio stations across the country, and is also available on iHeartRadio!
~1000 podcast listens/downloads per week, thousands of listens on LRN, FPRN & ipmNation

There are three major deliverables:

1. Provide the price of SmartCash every day in FPPradioNews
  2. 20-30 second ad seven times per week during FPPradioNews
  3. a live-read ad weekly in Peace, Love, Liberty Radio

Budget:
Deliverable 1: $900 | The price of SmartCash every day in the daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews
Deliverable 2: $1925 | A 30 second ad daily during FPPradioNews
Deliverable 3: $775 | A live-read ad weekly in the podcast, Peace, Love, Liberty Radio
Total: $3600

Payment schedule:
January 15: $300
February 15: $300
March 15: $300
April 15: $300
May 15: $300
June 15: $300
July 15: $300
August 15: $300
September 15: $300
October 15: $300
November 15: $300
December 15: $300

My Current/Past SmartCash related experience:
I learned aboutSmartCash at the FreeCoast Festival in Portsmouth, NH this fall. I have researched the coin, and am impressed with the team and the vision. I would be honored to be part of this moving forward.

Conclusions:
I believe SmartCash has great potential and promoting the price os SmartCash at the beginning of a newscast alongside gold, silver & Bitcoin will help give credibility to the currency. Live-read advertisements also give credence to the product/service because of the endorsement-style nature of that type of ad. I recommend the SmartCash team fund this advertising/promotion package so that SmartCash can continue to gain exposure to a wider audience.