Since I am a newbie here I have a question

What is the core rules and what is this project for?

What would I get if I will be active in this discussion?

Sorry what are you talking about ?

I suggest you browse the forum and the main website, you’ll find a lot of info and inspiration.

I think the core rule is is to remember that this is a coin build around a community. Act according to the regular norm and it’s we can all have a good time!

As the project goes, most of the information is on the homepage so I suggest you read that. In a nutshell this coin brings honor to the term decentralization. The purpose this project can be used for is as diverse as the people in it.

In this particular discussion you will mostly get knowledge :stuck_out_tongue: . As for the coin/project itself, you will be able to be part of something possibly truly revolutionary, a great community, and a great goal.
If it’s more tangible tings you’re looking for, there are several bounties active within smartcash most of the time. If you got any talents/hobbies/interests that fit within these bounties (Check smarthive), you may be rewarded with some SmartCash.
Soon there will be smartnodes released. running one of these can also help the network, and help yourself to accumulate more coins.

The possibilities are endless!
Welcome!

Thanks for a very optimistic reply. I got it okay, okay.

What is the core rules and what is this project for?
The project is for everyone who has the initiative to create good project.

What would I get if I will be active in this discussion?
You get the knowledge, you can help others, and a lot more.