SmartCard could provide a solution for ‘international credit card’ (as NuBank and others), as extension for SmartCard solution, we already have. The architecture of the solution would be as follows:
- Client (credit card holder) buy products/services accordingly your credit limit in his/her fiat currency.
- Payment system (Smartpay) demands for smartcash from fiat currency
- Seller receives smartcash minus lower tax (1% to 3%, visa/master charges in avarege 5%)
- SmartCard/Pay receives tax value.
- Client (credit card holder) receives from SmartCard/Pay a fraction of tax (SmartCash rewards)
This could help the value of smartcash rise by the demand to trade fiat currency to smartcash.