Smartcash Exposure in South African Community

I would like to propose Smartcash sponsor SA Crypto for an upcoming event. The cryptocurrency industry in South Africa is growing drastically and Smartcash could use some exposure here as it is currently quite un heard of in this part of the world. Below are some options we would like to propose to the community.

There is a weekly podcast which is run about the current market status and movements as well as interviews done. These are done by an ex-radio presenter and are posted on the Whatsapp and Telegram groups respectively. Officially, SA Crypto is still very new but have made some fast progress and are the first of their kind in South Africa. Live events are done around the country about blockchain and interesting projects. Adoption of cryptocurrency in businesses is also a hot topic and testing if it is viable for businesses here to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment.

Have a good look at the website and maybe consider one of the packages below:

We have a few events planned leading up to the end of the year. We average between 80 and 150 at these types of events, and seek relevant sponsors. There is an upcoming gig in Sandton (Fri 7 December) - and I’d be happy to accept sponsorship in equivalent of SMART. In terms of a speaking gig, a Smart Cash representative (perhaps even the founder?) is welcome to skype in and we do their talk and relating Q&A as a live, interactive skype (I have good AV people who set all this up). And of course I’m open to extending their speaking slot to more than the listed price, we just have to be careful with sponsors who take liberties, hence we write those restrictions in the packages. If SMART take the Bitcoin package, they would get exclusivity to the event and no other sponsors would come on board. We also give immense added value to our headline sponsors (podcast/newsletter sponsorships etc.)

Besides the above (call it Option 1), I have some further options to explore…

Option 2:

• We run 2 Masternodes here at SA Crypto’s office for a full year, constantly reporting on it in a once a month Youtube video.

• Smart get a month’s worth of ownership on SA Crypto’s banner ads

• Smart get 2 podcast sponsorships and 2 newsletter sponsorships

• An interview on the podcast

• A Bitcoin sponsorship of an upcoming event (worth 0.35 BTC)

All for proposed price: 289,000 SMART

Option 3:

• We run 1 Masternode here at SA Crypto’s office for a full year, reporting on it in a once a month Youtube video for 6 months.

• Smart get a 2 weeks worth of ownership on SA Crypto’s banner ads

• Smart get 1 podcast sponsorships and 2 newsletter sponsorships

• An interview on the podcast

• A Bitcoin sponsorship of an upcoming event (worth 0.35 BTC)

All for proposed price: 203,000 SMART

I think it would be great to engage with the South African Crypto Community. Maybe start with an event sponsorship first, and just ask for that.