Smartcash for women

@mark-smartcash, Thanks for clarifying this. Valid point I hope it’s taken on board, and proposal adjusted accordingly. This is good constructive feedback - something that can actually be used to improve the proposal.

Including multiple projects that have distinct timelines, goals, or and teams make sense to have voting done individually.

This is one project which can be broken down into smaller parts. Those parts were not made to be independent of each other the next part adds to and strengthen the robustness of entire project and increase impact and benefit to the community. Some parts will likely be eliminated or removed to follow set rules. Nevertheless; those rules should probably be revised and amended.

But even the rules isn’t quite the issue here; its the unwillingness of core members to work with us to realise the projet. Maybe they just can’t see the importance; so far. It is clear not a alot of people can. We put alot of effort into this project. Quite disappointing to see such negative pushback.

Your proposal is just taking advantage of the voters… In all respect it is laid out…

Slpin you should stop being negative or pushing such negative opinion towards the project, a project which we put so much effort into with the best interest of SmartCash in mind. Even with my well-thoughout response, this is how you choose to be appreciative. I’m not what more we can say here. I guess personal opinions are just personal opinions. If the proposal is not favorable to you, it does not mean you have to so negative. Kindly revise your line of thought; and thanks in advance.

If you are so sure it is great - and with the amount that you are asking, do it “pro-bono” for a while…

Yes, These plans are solid and quite modular, we worked on these thing so that they could be flexible, it’s obvious even, just reduce this or that, certain parts can even be muted. The core concept can also be contracted a bit, but the core concepts are solid.

put your words where your mouth is - and you certainly have alot of words…

Mmm, you mean “my funds where my mouth is or perhaps my funds where my words are” …, ok slpin.

Prove me wrong without the community needing to fund it and pay for your “trial-an-error”…

@slpin , If the requested funds are too high and makes you uneasy or worried or concerned just say so.

Thanks!

You are welcome…We may have slightly different visions or proposal may seem too ambitious to you but that doesn’t mean we are rivals. We should work together.

Thank u @mark-smartcash

Separate proposals! Once that is done it is all fine. The amount that you need is what you need and I am neutral on it.

Good luck Momako

@thelifestyler i appreciate your responds on the project, we got work to do, always opened for suggestions and additions to make the project better.

@slpin , @Solarminer

Momako and I are dedicated to working for the best interest of SmartCash.

We would appreciate if you could take another look at this proposal and see it for what it actually is.

The proposal takes into consideration numerous problems and attempts to solve them. It also attempts to involve smartcash in real world solutions. By doing so we are aiming to go for noticeable impact.

We can also address concerns and any other issues but removing any part of the proposal will reduce the massive potential it has for smartcash and for impacting of lives.

SmartCash has so much potential as a community driven digital currency. We are kindly asking you to be more open to new ideas and to have a more constructive and progressive discussion with us. Let us work together for the best interest of smartcash and not let our personal opinions deter us from making plausible steps forward.

Thanks

Again, some of the action items are not even relevant to SmartCash.
Discussion on Gender Inequality, Women Empowerment & SmartCash

What does gender inequality have to do with smartcash? Sure this might be an issue and a way to get people to visit the workshop, but let’s face it. This isn’t going to make a difference with SmartCash vs any other payment type.

Again these numbers are just gigantic and very vague on what will actually get done.
• 5 million SmartCash which is needed to pool together capital necessary to fund and support the businesses
I can pay 100 businesses, but that means nothing unless there is some benefit returned.

And again the exchange…if you really want an exchange, just do it. Don’t ask for millions of smartcash because it is “hard to exchange”. Charge a fee on each exchange and make money doing it.

Rather than trying to put 100 things in a proposal that look good and are likely to get some yes votes. Just focus on one thing at a time. Start small. Right now even if this could be positive, any benefit would be 1-2 years out…which I don’t see any without specific requirements for each funded business. The risk is that this amount of funds will drop the price by a significant amount for several months.

I’ve only now gotten to reading your response. That’s a much better response from you @solarminer. I’ll respond shortly. This kind of critim is what I was looking for, and with at least a bit more specification.