SMARTCASH Media Splash

:ok_hand: i think am ok with it. best of luck.

Thanks @abdulrahim for your support.

The others don’t know that in Africa we have to have more field operations and can’t just rely on online presence

Africa is coming up but a bit far informed about the decentralized Economy. As time goes by, which is triggered with mass Awareness, they will adopt the self reliance system.
During some field studies my team did some times ago, many are unaware of Cryptocurrency- SmartCash.
Over time, they will trust the system and transact in all trading sphere.

Hi Smarties, kindly check-in this proposal to evaluate and leave your response(s)

That"s a good proposal @kingcrypto, there are more benefits to SmartCash with projects like this

Thanks @Alhassanabdulbasit for your comment. It’s up for Voting.

Despite the internet’s steady rise in popularity over the last few years, television and radio remains the dominant medium outreach in most households across the globe.
SmartCash Media Splash is a noticeable coverage in media, on TV and radio.

The fact borne out of this proposal is that, many people are still unaware of cryptocurrency- SmartCash.
Firstly, hear about it, is the necessary condition while the sufficient condition is to Accept Smartcash in their business life. People need to be educated about it to be able to apply it to their lives. Businesses and organization need to start accepting it. SmartCash is made easier to sign up and get started.

It’s up for voting
Vote wisely.

This proposal would soon be put to Halt.
vote Yes to make it a reality

SmartCash Media Splash (SMS) is intended to reach and address a large group or audience at all various places.
In today’s world, media becomes essential as our daily needs. Media of today is playing an outstanding role in creating and shaping of public opinion, mass awareness and strengthening of society.
With this form of media, it will reach out to large number across the globe. It would be a borderless Smartcash mass awareness.

Regards! I like your proposal, it has good support, just make sure you include all those budget vouchers and well organized photos in the proposal.I hope your proposal is successful: D, if you like you can leave me a comment of my pre-proposal herehttps://forum.smartcash.cc/t/smartcash-present-at-cocmun2018-innovation-and-technology-for-the-new-global-governance/4906/3