SmartCash Reward System Using My Resteem Service On Steemit

INTRODUCTION

Abasinkanga Resteem Service (@abasinkanga) on steemit.com has 6700 followers as at the time of writing this proposal, 5 to 20 new followers are added to my account on a daily basis through my regular resteems, and posting comments on resteemed posts along with other promotional efforts to make the resteem service the most popular resteem service on steemit.

My resteem service aims at leveraging on its large number of followers to increase the popularity and quicken adoption of SMARTCASH on steemit.

About Abasinkanga Resteem Service:

The standard fee for a post resteem is 0.1 SBD. We have a discord server

My contribution to SMARTCASH growth so far:

I started the Smartcash reward for resteem service since the 1st of May, 2018. Within that period a total of 391 smarts was distributed as follows:
May: 128 smarts
June: 129 smarts
July: 134 smarts so far

Visit link to see proof that i actually do carry out these resteems and reward smartcash accordingly. Historical link to reports for the month of July are found at the bottom of the post here:

My Proposal for SmartCash:

• Every steemit user that pays me for a post resteem should be rewarded SMARTCASH (1 SMART per post resteemed)

• A comment stating the user has received a smartcash reward for using my resteem service, and command menus for accessing his smartcash will be made on his post.

• I am requesting that the smartcash community approve a total of 600 smartcash for a 3 months campaign of resteeming smartcash posts.

• A total of +/-200 smartcash is budgeted for each month, but depending on requests from steemit users (those who pay for resteems), we may actually spend less than or more than that each month.

• After the 3 months period, this proposal should be reviewed, and if necessary an upward or downward review of smartcash amount allocated per month, should be approved and disbursed for another 3 months campaign.

Breakdown of Proposal Implementation Costs:

1. Cost of promoting “Smartcash For Resteem” posts with other resteem services
    other resteem services charge between 0.05 SBD and 0.2 SBD to resteem posts. I will bear the cost of running promotions for my resteem service, as my own contribution to the success of this proposal

2. Cost of rewarding users smartcash for using my resteem service:
    The 1st campaign is for 3 months, I anticipate 200 posts, more or less, will be resteemed each month.
    1st month: 150 smartcash allocation
    2nd month: 200 smartcash allocation
    3rd month: 250 smartcash allocation
    Total: 600 smartcash allocation for the 1st campaign

Smartcash SBD/Steem Exchange Rate

As at Thursday 9th August, 2018
1 Smart = 0.058 USD
1 Smart = 0.053 Steem
1 Smart = 0.054 SBD

How Word About SmartCash Will Be Spread On Steemit

Strategy 1: I will spread the word on steemit about the smartcash income opportunity my resteem service provides by posting 2 to 3 times daily about it, and also i will employ the use of other popular resteem services, to get my posts seen by their own audiences and followers.

Strategy 2: I run a discord server for my resteem service. I have 200 members currently in my server. Steemit users who like my resteem service and want to get more value out of it, when they join my discord server, are also introduced to more smartcash opportunities and the smartcash community on discord.

Benefits for SmartCash

Putting SMARTCASH in the hands of many steemit users using my resteem service as the point of distribution, will make many people to pick extra interest in SmartCash, and increase its adoption rate throughout the steemit platform, because the people receiving SmartCash rewards for using my resteem service, will ultimately want to cash in on the SmartCash rewards they have received. In the process, they will also come to learn about the inherent value that lies in SmartCash and begin to embrace it wholly, starting with joining the smartcash community.

Promoting the “Smartcash For Resteem” service actively on steemit, will be creating more value for smartcash in the long run, as more people know about smartcash and its rewards through my resteem service and this will build further interest in them about smartcash

IN CONCLUSION

I beleive that if this proposal is supported and approved, all steemit users who use my resteem service will adopt SmartCash, in less than 30 days of receiving steady rewards. I predict a 100% conversion rates from non-smartcash users to full smartcash users for every steemit user receiving SmartCash rewards through my resteem service, and also many more people will become aware of smartcash as a rewarding cryptocurrency and payment coin.

Your comments on this proposal will be highly appreciated, constructive or critical, it will be accepted in all fairness. Thank you!

Earthx MĂ©xico. Connecting bussines owners about acepting SmartCash

I like it because part of an existing user base, but you should not put a limit of rewards per month. What happens if it goes viral and instead of 200 are 2000?

Yes… thanks for your opinion on that… Thats why we made it a 3 months campaign… Within that period we will be able to see and estimate how viral the project has gone, and how much to augment the giveaways…

Frankly i think you are right not to put a limit on the rewards per month… i did it for the sake of accounting purposes, since the smarthive works with clear specifications so that the community can make an informed decision before voting… not putting a limit may make the proposal look too vague and poorly prepared… which is not the case…

Also the limit is based on my observation and records of resteems done in previous months, and this is an upper limit based on number of resteems done monthly for the past 6 months

I see that it has been growing, I like this work, I also saw that you have a proposal in vote with good receptivity, success in this work!

Thanks a lot for your nice comment, i am happy to have your support in this proposal. Cheers!

Updates to my resteem service smartcash proposal on steemit.

The rift between Markus and the smartcash devs in September, the first month of my campaign, took a toll on my proposal implementation. With the seizing of the steemit smartbots by Markus. It made operations very difficult.

Currently am still waiting for news update from the smartcash devs on the deployment of a new smartbot on steemit for tipping smartcash.

Its not ready yet, and my 3 months campaign ends this november.

What do you suggest i do?

Updates to my resteem service smartcash proposal on steemit.

The rift between Markus and the smartcash devs in September, the first month of my campaign, took a toll on my proposal implementation. With the seizing of the steemit smartbots by Markus. It made operations very difficult.

Currently am still waiting for news update from the smartcash devs on the deployment of a new smartbot on steemit for tipping smartcash.

Its not ready yet, and my 3 months campaign ends this november.

What do you suggest i do? What steps should i take?

It makes sense to pause the Steemit Tipbot until there is a trusted tipbot available, and you can encourage people to join your Discord server to receive a tip there, as the Discord server tipbot works.

To do this, just update the resteem service text with simple instructions like that.

Many steem services have a Discord server like this.