SmartCash Toshi Exchange Bot

Hi Everyone!

When I started out with SmasrtCash I had some difficulty getting my hands on some and thus I would like to make the process of buying SMART just a little easier for some people.

My Proposal
I would like to create a Toshi powered bot that allows users to easily convert Ethereum to SmartCash and vice versa. This will make it easier for people to access SmartCash thus helping increasing the adoption rate.

What I Plan to Deliver:

• A Toshi Bot that makes exchanges between SmartCash and Ethereum easy.
  • The bot will be published and working on the Toshi application(Android and IOS) within 2 weeks of my proposal has been accepted.

My Credentials:

• I have a B.Sc in Computer Science and have been a full stack developer for about 6 years.
  • I love the ideology behind SmartCash.

What I am looking for
Monetarily:

• About 70 hours of initial development, troubleshooting and setup. ($2500)
  • Minimum of 2 hours/week for 2 years ($200/month):
    • engage with community.
    • add additional features.
    • keep the bot operational.
  • 20000 SMART to be split between Ethereum and SMART to enable exchanges to take place.

From you:

• Help with testing.
  • Your suggestions and feedback.

Example Usage

1. Open Toshi

2. Search or open the SmartCash Exchange Bot.

3. Exchange Ethereum to SmartCash message option.
    3a. Bot: Enter the SmartCash address you would like the SMART sent to.
    3b. User: Enters their SmartCash address.
    3c. Bot: How much SMART would you like to buy?
    3d. User: xxx
    3e. Bot: xxx SmartCash to equivalent to yyy Ethereum.
    3f. Bot: SmartCash Exchange Bot is requesting yyy Ethereum from you.
    3g. User: User Accepts*
    3h. Bot: I have sent xxx SmartCash to the address _____.

4. Exchange SmartCash to Ethereum message option
    4a. Bot: How much SmartCash would you like to sell?
    4b. User: Enters amount of SmartCash they would like to sell
    4c. Bot: xxx SMART is equivalent to yyy Ethereum. Do you accept exchange?
    4d. User: Yes
    4e. Bot: Send xxx SMART to the address _____
    4f. Bot: Once the SmartCash has been received I will send the equivalent Ethereum to you.
    4g. Bot: We have sent you yyy Ethereum.

FAQ:
Q: What if the Bot does not have enough SmartCash or Ethereum to make the exchange?
A: The bot will start off by having a Split of 10000 SMART and 10000 SMART worth of Ethereum. If all of the Ethereum is exchanged for SmartCash then the bot will only accept SmartCash to Ethereum exchanges and vice versa.

Sounds great! Lots of potential in Toshi integrations

Nice proposal, but maybe you should split the support rate for 3 months, and add a proposal every 3 months to extend it. Just an opinion

Nice, but it like an direct exchange like shapeshift and we can only change via eth, not others coins ?

Yes, it is like a direct exchange so more people can access SmartCash easier. Possibly in the future I could turn it into something that resembles an actual exchange more closely.

Can not you buy at the exchange?

Yes you can, this is just another way of doing it and very simple for people who already use Toshi.

Iā€™m against it. Too much price.

For development, upkeep and new features for 1 year I would be getting $4800. The other $2000 goes to the bot to allow exchanges to happen.

What is the target audience? The bot for buying from a credit card is much more interesting.

The target audience is everyone that uses the Toshi application on Andriod and IOS. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toshi-ethereum-wallet/id1278383455?mt=8

Allowing users to buy crypto with credit card is very high risk.