Social Media Day by Yi Min Shum (SmartCash Valencia Venezuela)

We are committed to promoting the currency in our city.

Today we take care of promoting: Yi Min Shum @YimShum, Miguel Megias-cryptosurfer @Smartcash.canarias and me Anthony Montecalvo-cryptoskater @amontecal1 and our friend Ignacio @TheWalk_er who visits us from Mexico.

Today my group and I did our best to bring SmartCash to our city, my friend Yi Min Shum (organizer of the Social Media Day event) allowed us to promote SmartCash at the event, I offer He supported everything and is a person who is willing to continue working in the community.

We had a mini stand, Yim Shum and I made it simple to try not to spend so much money, we printed a banner and some stickers.

Many people attended.

Our friend who visits us from Mexico, a person who has been promoting the currency in Latin countries and one of the first Latinos in SmartCash. This is our friend Ignacio, our friend introduced SmartCash to an audience of more than 150 people, I speak a little of what our country felt, the impact of the currency here, I explain how it is possible to travel, I talk about how to present proposals and many more, there was also a participation by Miguel Megias where I talk a little about SmartCash and MonkeyCoin on Exchange where to buy it.

Miguel Megias and I Anthony Montecalvo take care of offering information to people and helping them create Wallet. People received coins from us, a lot of excitement and enthusiasm, many told us they wanted to belong to our community and we told them they were welcome.

People took information, stickers and handkerchiefs that brought Ignacio.

Here are other photos

I am very happy to have seen the success of this event and of course my friends are also happy, I am happy to see people acquiring information and the participation they had.

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

Para leer en español click Aqui!

Exelente post criptoskater !!!

Excellent, what a great job they are doing in Valencia :venezuela: and better even accompanied @Smartcash.canarias y @TheWalk_er

vayalo papu ! excelente

Excelente trabalho.
Continue assim e será recompensado.

Muito obrigado irmão, e asím, eu estarei trabalhando con meus amigos aqui na Venezuela. Obrigado, saludos!