Talent Land Mexico Sponsorship

Talent Land Event Pre-Proposal

MEXICO FINTECH FRIENDLY

The opportunity that is presented to us in Mexico is one that we should not lose since the Fintech law was recently passed.
http://www.senado.gob.mx/sgsp/gaceta/63/3/2017-10-12-1/assets/documentos/Iniciativa_Ejecitvo_Federal.pdf

This new law will allow a real expansion of the innovative projects of financial technology and digital currencies with the consent of the governmental, financial and regulatory institutions for the optimal performance of the financial ideas in favor of a population of 140 million people.

This fintech law now allows Mexico to place itself in a privileged position with respect to all emerging countries, since it accepts that cryptocurrencies are a good of exchange of value. Mexico is a leader in investment in startups since 3 years ago and ranks first in technological projects in Latin America.

Guadalajara, the second most important city in Mexico, is today a leader in technology and an important point in this field when considering the Silicon Valley of Latin America.

In Guadalajara, the most important technology event will take place, the Talent Land http://2018.talent-land.mx/ , where 30,000 people, including business executives, students, representatives of the Ministry of Economy and academic institutions, will seek to have a relationship with innovative projects including those of blockchain and therefore it is the greatest opportunity to present SmartCash to this new generation that seeks solutions to humanity.

The team from Mexico is willing to collaborate as we did in Anarchapulco and Anarchaforko with the same vision of making known in this forum the advantages of our technology.

This event will allow us to have a space for direct dialogue with people who are interested in technology as a solution to the problems of humanity and introduce the idea of ​​decentralization and new means of commerce.

With a presentation before this type of public we are sure that we will leave a precedent in the mind of this entire community.

BACKGROUND
The team that is promoting and that was the initial idea of ​​@oucan also support it with the commitment to carry it out @thewalk_er @eiky and @pest.

The four of us have shown our effort to the community.

@oucan and @eiky with their proposal of “Smart Fridays” for the southeast region of Mexico with results to date in meetups that take place every Friday in order to introduce them first the blockchain technology and then teach them how SmartCash is an alternative for decentralized payments, in a safe and fast way.

@pest collaborating in Mexico City to create an economy based on SmartCash, trading its products in smart and presenting the already approved proposal of the SmartCash promotion in mixed martial arts events.

@thewalk_er producing informative videos and tutorials on YouTube with the SmartVlog channel which shows news in addition to the management of the online community with @oucan with the Facebook channels on their fan page and the Facebook group, Twitter, WhatsApp and lately Telegram, answering the questions of the people who enter the different channels.

THE PROPOSAL

Talen Land is the platform where SmartCash will have the largest exposure it has had so far.

Talent land is an event where 30,000 people meet, our goal is to present SmartCash within “Future Land” a section for fintech and blockchain projects.

We will participate through a Level 3, “BRONZE PLUS sponsorship membership” at a cost of USD 16,010 ($300,000 MXN).
What is included in the membership

Marketing Promotion
1x Conference and Workshop
There will be a conference given by @Thewalk_er, @Octoleaks (Invited from Costa Rica, admin SmartCash Latam) and @oucan, about SmartCash, the basics, what we are doing and what is coming (the RoadMap)

Idea Challenge * talent contest
There will be a dynamic in which we summon young people to give ideas of adoption of SmartCash technology, as well as technological, social and marketing proposals as well as possible alliances.

HR marketing campaign
We will evaluate the skills of the attendees and invite them to the smartcash community, with suggested tasks.

Online and Offline Marketing
1x Logo Sponsor web
10x Posts on Talent Network Campaign
1x Logo printed material
1x News letter of talent network content
20 Standard Tickets
We will make a contest via facebook to give away 10 tickets.
4x VIP tickets

Institutional
Logo on Inauguration, Closure and Final report

This membership offers a space Stand / Booth of 6x3 Meters, 18 m2 (193.75 square feet)
We will have printed SmartCash advertising throughout the booth
Two p2p training tables with qualified people to teach attendees from the basics to the advanced smartcash. (what is smartcash / open wallets)
A person in charge of training merchant adopters using smartcard, if it is via online support with training to use the plug in coinpayments / woocommerce in their online store sites.
A person distributing stickers, key rings, shirts and paper wallets throughout the event.
Have a Smart / MXN mini exchange (sale only) After the event If there are still smarts available we will donate them to a local Cancer Foundation, as well as the proceeds from Mexican Pesos will also be used to donate to the foundation.

Please see here the Budget Document for a clear view of the the following items

And here you have the detailed budget.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wOlWvVbRgVKdSPQYAfnKnikotaekEvv5

With the printing of 200 SmartCash t-shirts.
400 printed 3D keychains.
8 meters of printed vinyl sticker, logos, merchant adopters.

Due to the great physical and psychological work involved in the event and the number of people attending we will need at least 9 people, we will rotate to meet the strategies mentioned above, it is important for us to have elements that are physically and emotionally well, achieve efficiency in the tasks. For which we will pay 90 USD per person per day.

Due to the fact that it is an event with a duration of 5 days, we will provide accommodation for the STAFF members.
We will print, flyers and canvases to increase the visibility of smartcash at the event.

@Octoleaks a Venezolan pioneer member of smartcash in Spanish speaking countries, member of the MonkeyCoin Exchange and founder and administrator of smartcashlatam on Facebook and Living in Costa Rica. We will pay his round trip plane ticket as well as accommodation and we will give you 700 USD for personal expenses during his stay.

Likewise, the 9 members of the Staff will receive the cost of their roundtrip plane tickets which we estimate at 200 USD, that is 1800 USD in total.

Transportation costs
To move the printed materials, shirts, stickers. We will use the UBER platform or a local equivalent.

Unexpected expenses
One of the key elements of a planning is the prevention for which we consider $700 dollars to cover any unexpected event.

In addition to the exhibition, what will we offer?

Every day we will broadcast live.
We will publish content via twitter
Reports
Interviews
Daily reports on the activities carried out.
A final report with everything done to provide total transparency.

We thank everyone because we know that with this proposal we will give a boost to the project without precedent.

Any suggestions from the Community are very welcomed so we can introduce them in the Final Proposal.

Sincerely

Omar Ucan (Oucan), Ignacio Figueroa (TheWalk_er), Alexander Pest (Pest), Eiky

Polo type Shirts instead/and Tshirts could be a good idea. Like the ones Bitcoin.com gave in Anarcapulco.

Also I recomend to don´t use white TShirts in the stand, use a more colorful Shirt.

It´s important to be represented in this event, so I think it´s a good proposal.

Not bad idea. Will think about it :call_me_hand:

I was just checking out the Talent Land 2018 website, this is amazing and exactly the kind of exposure I would like to see for SmartCash. You can count on my support :slight_smile:

Thanks @fiatluxx we really appreciate your support!

Wow this sound amazing, I think this will expose Smartcash and more people will love to adopt it. I was hoping you could add at least a token or let’s say a donation of $5 or $10 of smart to some number of people let’s say first 20 or 50 people who agree to download and activate the smartcash app. I’m just suggesting. All the same I support your movement. #smartcash-support

@Abasz yes the idea is to donate SMARTS to people with a value of $10 USD each, giving them to either Paperwallets or as you said, once they open up an account on their mobile wallets.

Would we need all 9 people? (Plus an extra one for the hotel room - maybe a mistake though; looks like maybe it should be a 9 instead of 10 as listed). Seems like quite a bit of money for one event and this is an area that would cut things down. Also, can you tell us a little bit about how they were selected?

I do really like the idea of being part of conferences like this though. It’s critical we get where people outside the crypto border are.

Hi, as known 2 of our devs went to anarchapulco, around 1.5k people, and from 11 am to 6pm, they make a great work, but it was exhausting, so this event is 5 days long, from 9 am to 8 pm, making a roll of tasks for everyone is the best idea for the whole crew involved in the booth.
Having decent accomodation is a must have, I invite you to take a look into nearest hotels of expo guadalajara they are around 70-100 USD per night we made a detailed selection of the resort. (9 of the crew + the special invited =10 people)

And yes, you know already @pest, @thewalk_er, @eiky and me, Michelle has a degree in HR made in France, she have been helping with the keychains, meet ups and stickers, the charged of the mini exchange is Sarahi, she is the owner of a business that accepts smartcash as payment method, for the other crew members we will announce them soon, but they are also being selected bc of their credentials in the crypto world and smartcash of course.

I hope you received the answer to your question,
Feel free to ask more about this proposa.

The proposal is up for voting https://vote.smartcash.cc/Proposal/Details/Talent-Land-M-xico-SponsorShip-30k-attendees-event

The proposal is up for voting https://vote.smartcash.cc/Proposal/Details/Talent-Land-M-xico-SponsorShip-30k-attendees-event

Wow, I looked at the event’s website. Looks big !
I can maybe help with branding cuz I designed logos and printed on T-shirts through vistaprint for my event. Here’s how it looks:

The original logo with the buildings has been designed by @Camakin who agreed to share it with me.
I can in turn share it with you if you like it.

Woooow they look great, can you send mi on discord the black one with the design in yellow? maybe we can take that design in count.

I sort of agree with @BlockchainRelations . I love the idea and think it would be really great to get there, but I’m not convinced on the costs. I won’t vote against your proposal, but I’ll dig a bit more into it before voting yes.

These do look great! Good job @Camakin!

I recommend you to take a look into the detailed budget document, if you have more questions about it, dont hesitate on contacting us here or by discord, transparency and clearance is an important objective for us!

As suggestion we will add wristle bands like those *maybe a local supplier bc of timing.
We will be using part of the stickers budget.

Sure. I’m sending it !