The SmartCash team is looking for a Chinese & English speaking ambassador!

Afternoon Everyone,

We are in the process of trying to break into the Chinese market and are looking for an individual fluent in both English and Chinese languages for a part-time paid gig that will begin as a 3 month freelancer position and will escalate as needed if the fit is right and the demand is present. We are currently working on a few initiatives that we would like assistance with and having someone fluent in Chinese to help with them would be ideal.

We are offering compensation based on skill level and expected weekly hours. We will discuss specific numbers on a case by case basis.

We ask that this individual is:

• Punctual.
  • A SmartCash community member.
  • Highly skilled in both verbal and written chinese.
  • Fluent in English.
  • Understands blockchains and technology to a good degree.

Please contact either myself or @JuicyG.

我正在中国,一个论坛上发文章介绍一下这种虚拟币的基本情况。

http://www.hongico.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5867&pid=17279&page=1&extra=#pid17279

感谢您随时为我们做一个社区,我们将帮助您。

https://forum.smartcash.cc/c/smartcash-international/chinese

管理员你好,
您要不要在中文版出个推广活动?
比如回帖子,留下钱包地址打赏的。
一般中国人玩 Twitter 不多,因为外网要用VPN翻墙.
当然,这个论坛目前不用代理就能访问。

Yes we can give everyone who signs up here and posts in Chinese sections free smartcash?

请问: 这个活动打算是长期进行?
还是限定时间?
计划每一个注册者,钱包地址能打打赏多少?

We can run for 4 weeks, everyone who responds to a post I make in the Chinese SmartCash forum here will get 200 each, if a user makes extra accounts I can check via IP so should be safe. Sound good?

Also; anyone create video, articles or other content can be paid too: (FINISHED) Introducing the Incentivized Ambassador Program! Got skills? Help us grow & get paid!

We also have 0% mining pool: pool.smartcash.cc

中文版你去发个帖子,我再拿帖子去国内论坛发,吸引人员参与活动。
请问我能得到什么?

For you as payment or for community to give them SmartCash? I’m happy to pay, we just want more people to find about SmartCash.

你的意思是,推广活动28天?
每个IP注册一个为有效钱包地址,回帖子送200
能给我什么奖励多少个SmartCash?

Yes we can pay 200 or maybe more to each new chinese user that makes a post in chinese forum, 1 per IP, maybe 200-500 each.

For you maybe we discuss in personal messages?