What smartcash should not overlook

I recently dropped a proposal called SmartOnSale, a pos system having AUTOMATED LIQUIDATION for merchants.
: https://vote.smartcash.cc/Proposal/Details/SmartOnSale-Smartcash-POS-system-with-automated-liquidation-for-merchants

MASSIVE BENEFIT TO SMARTCASH
A big problem for merchants to accept any cryptocurrency as a means of payment is volatility. No merchants will want to receive money from a customer today, and the next day the value as gone down. Majority of these merchants are not knowledgeable on how exchange sites works and having to go through that process is definitely A BIG TURN OFF as compared to them continuing accepting fiat.

That is why we have proposed to build a solution for this called SmartOnSale: which will create a one-click button for merchants to easily convert their Smartcash to local currency directly to their designated bank account. SmartOnSale will be built as a modular feature which any other Smartcash’s existing and future projects can plug into e.g Smartpay and Smartcards.

This will encourage merchants to adopt decentralization, encourage customers to buy more of Smartcash to pay for their goods and services.

BEFORE DASH OR PIVX GETS HOLD OF THIS TECHNOLOGY.
It is not a news to say there are existing major competitors like Dash and PIVX who may be closely monitoring the affairs of Smartcash. Both competitors all have their own POS systems, but None of them has grabbed hold of this technology yet due to no one raising proposals like this, lack of expertise etc. Enabling this technology will be one more step above Dash and PIVX.

WE HAVE STARTED WORK ON THIS TECHNOLOGY.

1. My team and I have the technical expertise to build this, and since the inception of positive reviews on the PRE-proposal we have started working on the general components like the intro, login and signups.

2. We had a meeting with the financial inclusion companies that will enable disburse the payments to local currencies for merchants like Flutterwave and Paystack, which resulted positive.

3. Meeting with a lawyer who will handle all legal issues.

Building this project will require us starting from own locality where we have immediate access to merchants which is Nigeria, however, with time we will extend to other African countries and then to other continents. But we need to start first.

WHAT WE NEED.

1. Community support: we need the backing of the community we want to promote.
  2. Funding: Funding to proceed to make the project work.
  3. Strategic bits of advice for execution.

WHAT NEXT?

This proposal has just less than 24 hours for votes. If the result of the voting passes, WE WILL CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTE, if it doesn't pass, WE WILL HAVE TO SCRAP THE PROJECT FOR SMARTCASH AS WE CAN'T EMBARK ON A PROJECT THE COMMUNITY REJECTS.

I hope it passes, but we need the support of the community first.
Link to proposal: https://vote.smartcash.cc/Proposal/Details/SmartOnSale-Smartcash-POS-system-with-automated-liquidation-for-merchants