Winners of the SmartCash Writing Contest Round #3

Congratulations to our 5 winners of the SmartCash Writing Contest Round #3!

All winners received 5000 SMART each (exchange rate: $0.2)!

It was a pleasure to read all the entries and I hope that many of you will continue to be a SmartCash ambassador by creating this sort useful content! Be sure this won’t be the last Writing contest, we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

All entries can be found here: SmartCash Writing Contest Round #3 - Show us your writing skills and get paid in SmartCash! 5000$ (5 Winners)

Summary for your easy reading (thanks to @BlockchainLibrary): https://contattafiles.s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/tnt19836/AsEVfE1IqboTPFR/SmartCash_Community_Writing_Contest_Round_3_Winners.compilation2.compressed.pdf

stay Smart!
Azuuri

(FINISHED) SmartCash Writing Contest Round #3 - Show us your writing skills and get paid in SmartCash! 5000$ (5 Winners)
pinned #2

Congratulations to all the winners! :tada::tada::tada:

Thanks so much!! Congratulations to all the winners!!

Great job guys! Maybe next time we can advertise the hell out of this?

Thank you so much, it been a wonderful experience being a part of this community. Congratulations to all the winners!

Thank you SmartCash for organizing these contests and honored to be among the winners. I read all the entries and want to congratulate everyone on a job well done. There are some writing talent on the SmartCash blockchain :smile:
I will continue to write about SmartCash, I recently joined Team SmartCash on Steemit so expect some more content from me…
Lovin’ this positive community :+1:

Congrats to the winners and all the contenders!

Congrats a lot of good content !

very good guys … congratulations to the winners. ΣΣΣΣΣΣΣ

Thank you all for being an inspiration! :wink:

True, we can use the best content for contextual advertising anytime. I’ll do something about it soon. Waiting for SmartRewards calculator to be fixed which is broken for weeks. It’s better for everything to be working in the eyes of newcomers.

congratulations to everyone that participated and mostly to the winners.

i think there’s a need for that, and hi can i pm you i have a smart move i wished to make.

Congratulations everyone! Here is a compilation of the winning entries to help with reading: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/412336206018248704/423481370313097235/SmartCash_Community_Writing_Contest_Round_3_Winners.compilation2.compressed.pdf

Love the great content and seeing everyone’s unique perspective on what makes SmartCash special

Special congratulations to winners and thanks to everyone for participating in this event !

There was a lot of articles over a short period of time, so I didn’t read them all. I’ll take some time to keep reading this interesting content thanks to @BlockchainLibrary for its compilation.